Life beside us is very chenging, unstable, unsafe, at times unbearably heavy and painful - aware of this fact, my story is not about that, but about unchanging values around us, wich are eternal, trustworthy and stable. Family, nature, music, colors..., but the greatest miracle of the Creator God, in my understending, is and remains man.
, M.A. degree in Textile art, Latvian Academy of Arts
, B.A. degree in Textile art, Latvian Academy of Arts
, Graduated at Riga Design and Art College, Department of Fashion design
, Certificate of Mentoring program for businessman, society “The Leader”
– till now, Freelance artist, self-employed
– till now, Teacher of Painting at Ledurga Art School (Latvia)
, Creative director at Asian Design Studio 4Decorasian (Riga, Latvia)
World Textile Association (WTA, since 2011
Artists Union of Latvia (since 2010
Latvian Textile Artists Association (since 2006
– till now, Participated in juried and group exhibitions in Latvia, Finland, France, Belgium, Germany, Russia, Italy, Netherlands, Mexico, United Kingdom.
- Textile works and paintings solo exhibition, "Textil-gleznas"
(Textile-paintings), Lēdurga's House of Culture, Lēdurga (Latvia).
– Textile solo exhibition, International Culture festival “Alle 5 della sera”
, Sedico (Italy)
– Textile exhibition “Näkökulmia Naiseuteen”
(Womanly secret), Verkaranta Gallery, Tampere, Finland
– Textile Exhibition “...it’s time...”
, State Art Museum, Daugavpils (Latvia)
Works in private collections
Latvia, Finland, Switzerland, Netherlands, Mexico, United Kingdom
Selected significant experience
– participation in international project “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs”
, Belluno (Italy).
– leader of a creative workshops at SEB bank planning seminaries.
– till now, works on her own brand of textile fashion clothing “Legatee”
– realisation of Altar Tapestry "The garden of souls"
in Mary chapel (Riga Cathedral, Latvia)
– till now, organizes different workshops, several of them are documented in Latvian and International medias.
– awarded with Ansis Cirulis scholarship for the most outstanding Latvian figurative textile work.
– active, German